Ready to Get Outdoors?
You can book with us through one of three simple ways!
The Fine Print
- Booking through our online portal guarantees a time slot for your excursion. We will contact you before your trip with details such as what to bring, where to meet us, etc.
- A four hour trip does not necessarily mean that you will be paddling for four hours (unless you want to). IT IS UP TO YOU! Our trips can be customized in any way that works for you and your family. We only care about you having fun and making memories!
- Our trips leave from various locations around the Cape Fear region. Sometimes conditions are out of our hands, such as everyone in NC trying to park in the same place that we are, various summer hurricanes, storms, winds, and other weather conditions that can ruin our fun, and any number of other unforeseen events. We may have to call you the day of the trip with other options to try to preserve your fun.
- Camping trips must be booked at least 72 hours in advance.
- We take safety and your fun seriously. If the weather will prevent you from having a good time, we will contact you to reschedule or cancel (and we will refund your deposit).
- We reserve the right to refuse any trip based on safety or weather issues.